CAREER AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (CATE)

South Carolina Department of Education

Nation Technical Honor Society Scholarships

Dear Career/Tech Education Leader;

I am pleased to announce that the National Technical Honor Society has awarded over $2,000,000 in scholarships to date and will award over $296,000 NTHS Scholarships to high-achieving CTE students in 2019.

Established in 1984, NTHS membership is America’s highest award for excellence in career and technical education, and a positive image builder for CTE students and programs.  Over 4,500 career/technical schools and colleges are affiliated with the Society.

NTHS provides unequaled, proven resources essential to honoring students, businesses, and industry professionals.  We hope that your state’s schools and colleges will join with us in lifting up and honoring your high-achieving CTE students and business/industry leaders for their loyalty, support and guidance.

For more information, call NTHS toll free @ 800.801.7090 or visit www.nths.org.

CATE is developing our most valuable resource - our students; helping them gain the skills, technical knowledge, academic foundation, and real-world experience, they need to become college and career ready in every sense of the word.

CATE is learning that works for South Carolina.

To unsubscribe from the CAREER_AND_TECHNOLOGY_EDUCATION list, click the following link:
http://listserv.ed.sc.gov/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CAREER_AND_TECHNOLOGY_EDUCATION

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email. The South Carolina Department of Education is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Communications to and from the South Carolina Department of Education are subject to the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act, unless otherwise exempt by state or federal law.